Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What's Brewing?

Well, here I go, finally....although I am not quite sure if I am jumping in with both feet or diving head first!  And so it begins, the birth of something that I have shushed, silenced and stuffed until it became to big for the box I was keeping it in.  I'm not sure yet where this process will lead me, or why I have chosen now, but I want to share, I want to write, I want to pour myself out with the belief that doing so will allow me to again be filled up.  If you are a private person and believe some things are just too personal to share, I can certainly promise that this isn't the place for you.  I tend to be an open book type girl, and this is where I want to let it all go.  I will share my sins, struggles, blessings, dreams, accomplishments and my love of God.  It may not always be packaged pretty, or even polite for that matter, but it will always be honest.  Here I will tell my truth, as I know it.  I will speak it, accept it, forgive it, embrace it and decorate it.  If you know me personally, you know I usually go deep.  I'm a lover of long talks about matters of the heart with both strangers and the closest of friends.  I am not so interested in making small talk, unless I am late which is not uncommon in my world.  Ask me how I am, and most likely I will tell you, usually far more than you wanted to know.  I am a random speaking, thought interrupting, comma, parentheses and .....using fool.  I write much like I think.  Sometimes concise and edited and other times I just dump it all out in a sloppy pile.  Take it for what it's worth.  This is my place to learn to be me, imperfect but beautiful.  Here I will worry less about what others think and more about what matters to me.  My hope is that writing will recharge me and awaken my soul much like that first, strong cup of coffee after an evenings slumber.  Cheers to new beginnings!

1 comment: